Thursday, December 4, 2008

Red Ryder BB Guns

When you think of Christmas - do you think of a Red Ryder BB Gun? My children actually own one so I can say with confidence that it will not be on anyones Christmas list this year. So what do you do with a Red Ryder BB gun? I think the more important question is what do you do with a BB gun and expired soda that no one will drink. Well this is what you do.....







There is nothing like watching soda cans exploding! And since I was taking these sweet photo's I didn't get a picture of me shooting at the can's. In case you didn't know I am actually quite good at shooting things from a short distance as long as they aren't moving. Not everyone can say that!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love living a boy's life vicariously through your family. Thanks for sharing these photos. I'm hoping Chino doesn't look at them and get any ideas.

Jo Dee said...

How fun is this. I am way to paranoid to give my boys real guns so nerf will have to do here at the Dillards

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I swear that will be Sam soon... longer than sooner, hopefully. On Tuesday our Bishop told us he took his grandkids out shooting, including the 2 year old... just a bit much for me!! Sean got his actual first gun when he was 12... AHHH!

Nancie said...

I'm impressed with you shooting skills. Are your sons impressed too?

kellibattraw said...

I have to admit that I brag to my friends about your skills. : ) I can't wait to see you guys!

Michelle said...

COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!Janet=-P