Friday, December 12, 2008

And in this corner...

Well I took Benjamin to the Dr earlier this week and he weighed in at 13 lbs 7 oz. His doctor seems to be quite impressed with my ability to breastfeed - I think I'm supposed to take that as a compliment. As you can see from the photos : this boy ain't starving!
Apparently he thought he was hungry and decided to eat his hand






It's just not possible to look at this boy and not think he is the cutest thing on the planet! We love him! And as Jack says nearly everyday " He's so adorable"!






9 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I totally want to take a bite of those thighs! I could make a meal of 'em. Cutie patootie

The Nelsons said...

He is adorable! And I appreciate the Brian Regan quote from the other blog. Can't wait to see y'all in about a week!

Nancie said...

I love this kid! How cute can one kid be? Kiss his cute little cheeks for me.

aniston said...

He is sooooo Cubby

kellibattraw said...

He IS so adorable! I can't wait to hold him! I could just eat him up. : )

Michelle said...

You big tease! Bring that baby over here for some lovin'!!! Can't wait to see you.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!! cutest ever!!!!! those rolls!!!!!!!

Janet said...

He is adorable!! His own little self!!Wish we were there to hold and smooch on the little chubby legs.
LUV
Mum and Dad

vicki said...

Nelsons! So good to find your blog. Your boys are precious and congrats on the new addition. It's so good to get in touch with people I enjoyed here in Lafayette. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I'll be checking in frequently! Vicki