Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More pics

Benjamin is now 1 week old!! He still has his days and nights mixed up so he sleeps the majority of the day away. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep but I have a feeling I'll be saying that for years to come.
I finally got a good picture with his eyes open - its not too often that his eyes are open for any long period of time.

Payton and Benjamin - the newness has not worn off yet. The boys still love to hold Benjamin every chance they get.


Benjamin sun bathing and Jack keeping him company.


Stay tuned for pictures of Jack's birthday........

7 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I can't wait to meet him! He's so adorable. : )

Jo Dee said...

That is the sweetest picture of Benjamin and Jack. I would blow that one up huge!!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

too stinkin cute :) LOVE pics :)

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

you know- Ben wrinkles his forehead all the way up past his hair line, just like Sam :) love it!

Nancie said...

you gotta love cute little babies! I can't wait to come and see you all and get my share of holding Ben!

Michelle said...

chelleHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love,
Jocelyn

mary lobdell said...

awww...he finally opened his eyes. He kind of looks like he belongs in your family...Such cute pictures. The big brothers are so precious with him. Love to all,
Mary