Friday, November 21, 2008

It's always fun for everyone!!!

Nancie came to visit this past weekend and we loved having her here!! Even though all we did was sit around - I'm a little lacking on the entertainment skills right now - it was nice to have family here. The boys loved having her to play games with so I'm sure she got her fair share of Bingo, Clue, and Chutes and Ladders but hey who doesn't enjoy a good game of Chutes and Ladders.
Our favorite Aunt Nancie!!
I know many people have been asking me to post more pictures with Ben with his eyes open. Babies change so much day to day and to be honest I think he looks different in pictures then he does in real life but he's still adorable!


I'm thinking he is at about 11 lbs by now - we have his month check up on Monday but I weighed myself with and without him today and thats what I came up with. He should be putting on the pounds with as much as I feed him. Don't you love the double chin? I wish it was as cute for me to have a double chin. I guess that's why you won't see any pictures of me for a while.




Jack really wanted me to put this outfit on him yesterday but its a 3 month outfit and I told him it probably wouldn't fit. Well I tried it out today and it fits pretty well.

As always I will try to do better about posting more pictures. It's just hard not to want to sleep every chance I get. Some nights he's only up twice and goes right back to sleep other nights he's up for a couple hours. Even though I seem to be exhausted I try to keep things into perspective. I love this little boy! I love Ryan for giving me this little boy! And I would much rather be sleep deprived and up all night with him than to not have him in my life. I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who allows us to experience having these miracles!


7 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

amen sista!

Jo Dee said...

Tammie He is so cute. When are we gonna get to see him in person????

The Nelsons said...

Who says it's not cute to have a double chin? Boy have I been reading the wrong fashion tips. But seriously he is adorable. Can't wait to meet him.

aniston said...

He looks like Jack a little!?

Wendi said...

keep the photos coming we love them! When do we get to see hime in person?
Wendi

kellibattraw said...

Keep those pictures coming- they're so cute! I can't wait to see you! : )

Janet said...

I'll say ditto on everyone's comments. He is his own little self!! Looks like a combination of Tammie and Ryan and cute as a button. I know it will be a while til we get to see him but know you can vicariously give him hugs and kisses from this set of missionary grandparents.
Love and miss you all
Sister MUM