Thursday, October 30, 2008

Benjamin Michael

He's here!! I know you are all anxious to see pictures of Baby Benjamin - here's just a few. When I have had a good nap I will post more.Minutes old

I know compared to little Sammy he probably looks like a giant

Thankfully Ryan's mom Mikey could be here! It was great to have her in the room during the delivery and such a relief to know Payton and Jack were loved and cared for while I was in the hospital.



Yes they are both still this excited about their little brother. It is so fun to see how they behave around him.

Big Brother Jack






11 comments:

Jo Dee said...

He is soo cute. I cant believe how big he is for 3 weeks early??? Congrats sis. I want to talk to you but only after you get some rest. Call whaen you can.---Jo

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

yay for the pics!! I've been checking the computer very often to see if there was any pics yet- He looks so nice & healthy.. I can't decide who he looks like yet though... I'm going to need LOTS more pics :) I love that pic of Jack & Payton with him.. Jack looks elated!!

Queenacres said...

He is beautiful! I LOVE his name! I am glad you are both healthy and happy!
Susan

Janet said...

Another handsome Tammie/Ryan production!! Looks like he is all his own self!! Congrats, and keep those pics comin' Jack and Payton are so darned cute with him. Pure love!!! Glad you are home and hope you are getting rest
LUV
Sister MUM

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! He is so adorable. You guys make cute babies, no doubt. What is he going to be for Halloween? Hee Hee

He looks alot like Jack did. Love it.

The Nelsons said...

Yea for the new baby! I am so happy for you guys! I cannot wait to meet him!

BTW - Did you know I have a brother-in-law named Benjamin and a brother named Michael! So good choice in a name!

kellibattraw said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures, and I agree, he does look like Jack, at least for now. : )

aniston said...

jACK MUST BE PROUED TO BE A BIG BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanna Davis said...

Congrats! What handsome boys! Hope you're feeling well!

Shanna Davis said...

Congrats! What handsome boys! Hope you're feeling well!

Michelle said...

Hi!!! He is so cute!!!!!!!!! Jack must be happy. My question is..... Where is he going to sleep? I can't wait to see you again. Hope you are feeling well!!!! JanetB-)