Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And welcome to.......

So the past couple of days I can't get the theme song to My Three Sons out of my head. As badly as I wanted a little girl I am getting more and more excited for this little boy to be born - despite the fact that we can't really officially decide on a name. We have a few ideas now that we both like but for some reason I keep thinking I need to see what he looks like before I can name him. This was not the case with Payton and Jack. Why that is I don't know - I think its a bit frustrating to Ryan - he really wants this kid to have a name NOW. I'm still open to suggestions.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lyndon B. (for Bobby) Nelson- sounds general authorityish or president of the United Statesish

Jo Dee said...

I vote for Gavin or Quinton (even though its Andy's boss's name) I need a reason to like the name. PS I am soooooo glad to see you post. I miss whats going on with you!!!

kellibattraw said...

How about Harry? : )

Michelle said...

As long as it is NOT Sam or Samul I am fine. :-p Janet

Janet said...

Loved seeing your spotlight on # 1son on his birthday. Yes, he is a very special boy!!
Love that you are getting used to My Three Sons!! I fully understand--remember you were # 5--but you were so darned cute how could we not LOVE you, and # 3 will be so special that you will love him, too. You have two special boys, why not 3!!!
MUM