Friday, August 28, 2009

My Jack and His Big Day

Being the good mother that I am I have slacked off on posting about My Jack's first day of Kindergarten. He has now finished two weeks of school and he loves it.



Jack and his big brother
Unfortunately I had to go to work early that day and couldn't take him, but I did make sure I took the "First Day" photos.

When I asked Jack what his favorite part of his first day was he said the bus ride home "It was so cool".
He likes his teacher Miss Hue and is meeting lots of new friends.



6 comments:

vicki said...

So glad he likes Kindergarten. That makes it so much less stressful.

Michelle said...

Aaack! When did he grow up??? Love the uniform..too cute.

Nancie said...

Buses are pretty impressive to little kids. Its so crazy to see your boys growing so fast.

Unknown said...

Yay, I knew he'd love school. I'm sure Ms Hue loves him, too!

Keep on bloggin'! I love being able to keep up with y'all. Miss you tons!!!

kellibattraw said...

I can't believe how big he is! What a cutie!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

how grown up is he?!