Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pregnant Bellies and Sweet smelling showers

So I've realized for some time that I can't see my feet anymore and maybe that's a good thing considering they are swollen a good majority of the time. Just thought I'd share - in case you are wondering what that big blob is covering half of the picture it is the pregnant belly I speak of. And yes I had to do some creative acrobatics to get this picture. Good times!Jack just got out of the shower while smelling his arm and said "Mom I could eat myself I smell so good!" Who ever said that little boys smelled like puppy dog tails? OK so most of the time they do but not after taking a shower with tangerine smelling soap. Jack just makes me smile!

7 comments:

Jo Dee said...

So adorable, I could just eat him...

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

holy crap! He looks so much like Payton in that pic! & that belly foot pic made me laugh :)

Michelle said...

Seriously, how are you possibly going to get cuter with the next one? Cute belly

kellibattraw said...

Everyone loves prego bellies, except the prego. : ) I can't wait to see the new cute Nelson boy.

Nancie said...

love the picture of your feet and I have to agree with the other comments about your cute boys!

Nancie said...

love the picture of your feet and I have to agree with the other comments about your cute boys!

Wendi said...

Such a cutie patootie! I can't wait to see what #3 looks like! And yes, we are also into the "good smelling" soaps at our house- that way I know that they are actually clean- ha ha!
Wendi