Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nathan's baptism - fun with cousins

Guess who turned 8? Nathan!!! I realize this was about a month ago but since we all know it takes some time for me to actually post on my blog ....... Congrats Nathan!!
So we went to ShoLow and joined in the festivities. The boys were disappointed we couldn't stay longer - they love to play with their cousins.

Justen and Nathan
I couldn't resist this picture! Grandpa Bobby was helping Payton figure out how to put on a "real tie" before the baptism. Love It!
This was a separate visit but I thought I would show the whole gang: Kylie, Payton, Jackson, Jack, Thomas, and Nathan. We love the Tregaskes family!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I can hardly believe how all these kids have grown!! Nice pic of Payton and Grampa!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

yay! Yay! Yay For new pics :)