Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gone Fishing

You may be wondering why this picture is significant. I just wanted to share with you all the damage a 4 year old can do to his pants. When I took Jack to school that morning he did not have gigantic holes in his pants. When Ryan and the boys picked me up from work on the way to our weekend in Alpine Jack looked like this. A couple weekends ago we were in Alpine visiting Ryan's parents and Grandma Sue. Ryan and Grandpa Bobby took the boys fishing - and they had a blast --until it got too cold.

All in all they caught about a dozen trout which we brough home. Ryan and the boys did a wonderful job at cooking them up on the grill. Yummy Yummy!! I'm so glad I have a husband who has incredible man skills and loves teaching his boys.




2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Boy, I can't wait for the holes-in-the-pants stage! : )

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

cutie :) I can't wait for Sean to be a dad!