Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines Day

So I have to say that this Valentines Day was absolutely the BEST!!! I got out of work late and was bummed about that but when I called Ryan to tell him I was on my way home he told me to ring the door bell when I got home. So as instructed, when I got home I rang the doorbell and this delightful young man answered the door. (Minus the deer in the headlight look) He said "Dinner for one? Please follow me" then he preceded to walk me into the kitchen, pull my chair out, place my napkin on my lap, and place the menu in front of me.



Welcome to Candy Ninja Turtles of Love Cafe




And inside of course - the choices for a delicious meal....




Introducing Chef Jack... now Payton tried his hardest to get Jack to put on a white shirt and tie but he was not at all interested in that. Apparently it took some convincing to at least wear the apron.






The masterminds behind the whole beautiful night
I know you can't tell by this picture but the lights were out, the candles lit and the "homemade meal" was fabulous



The boys had been planning this for a week or so prior and I had no idea!! I absolutely have the best most thoughtful kids and husband. Happy Valentines Day to me!!!!

6 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Oh my gosh!!!That was so ridiculously adorable!!! your so lucky, & I have the cutest nephews on the planet!!!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

ps my favorite part is definitely the name of the cafe!!!

MeL said...

That is so stinkin cute! Perhaps I can come to visit the Candy Ninja Turtles of Love Cafe for Easter, do you think it will be open? And I love how they put together the menu and everything! Way to go on having a very thoughtful set of children!

Jo Dee said...

So flippin adorable...

Janet said...

Tammie!! I know you told me about this, but the pictures say a thousand words!!! Fun, fun, fun!! You are a special mom, no doubt!!

The Nelsons said...

That is so sweet! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!