Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't be a hater

In case you are reading this in between trips to the bathroom where you can't decide which end needs the porcelain god more ........ I am sorry. Who knows how many people from Louisiana to Arizona are enjoying this wonderful stomach bug at the hands of the Nelsons. All I can say is I'm glad I got to visit all my family and hopefully when you are done cursing my name you will be glad I visited too. I leave with an open invitiation to come visit me anytime ..... I won't even care if I get sick.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

It was worth every nauseating moment. We love ya and will take your germs anytime.

Jo Dee said...

I seriously doubt it was all your fault. Its all over the valley here. We loved having you here! Besides it sure helped me kick off my diet!

Janet said...

well, it is up here, too and you didn't even pass through here to get back home!! Remember the year you had chickenpox and we left that everywhere we went!! It is a good thing they did not know our names or we would be in deep kaka

kellibattraw said...

Whether or not you were the culprit, we are glad we got to see the whole Nelson clan! It's worth it to have all the Lindblom siblings together. We love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, there was no trace of it left in El Paso; thanks! We loved seeing y'all!!

tamiz said...

I was going to chastise you for not stopping in Houston but given the situation I guess you're excused!

Nancie said...

Wouldn't miss the chance for a visit from you guys! Loved having you here.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

well since we are the only ones who didn't get it here... we loved seeing you guys :)

Wendi said...

you are lucky we love you because EVERY single one of us got it! Des even passed out on the day we were moving! WE sure loved you here- please come back soon!Griffin just keeps saying how much he misses Payton and Jack