Friday, October 30, 2009

They say its your birthday

Tuesday was Jacks 6th Birthday. In celebration of his birthday -- school was cancelled. Actually it was parent teacher conference day but he still got the day off.

Birthday waffles - wish I could say that they were lovingly homemade. I did however think loving thoughts as I warmed them in the toaster


One of the gifts Grandma Mikey sent. Can you tell Jack enjoys having his picture taken



Jacks Birthday wish was to eat and play with a rat so on to Chuck E Cheese


This of course was not at the top of my list of favorite places but hey you only turn 6 once and the kids seemed to really enjoy themselves




Back home for cake and icecream - Good Times



Our family certainly would not be the same without this little boy. He has brought much joy and entertainment . And who could resist those beautiful blue eyes!
My Jack -- I love you!


4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!! You're getting sooooo big!

Mikey Nelson said...

Wonderful birthday pictures! I love that Jack! Now, how about that little brother's birthday? (Little is figurative)

Michelle said...

Jack is a big cutie patootie. Love him tons. Hope he had a GREAT DAY

vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! Cutie!