Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yeah for Father's!!!

I gave birth to these beautiful children but its clear that their favorite parent is Ryan. Maybe its because I have all boys and they naturally prefer dad or it might be that he just is a really great dad.
I asked the boys why they were glad that Ryan was their dad.......
Jack:
He's fun, he reads with me and he eats chips with me
These are all very good reasons!
Payton:
"He's awesome and fun. " Let me take you back a few days..........
I walked into the kitchen the other day and found this on the fridge


So I asked Payton.. "What makes you so awesome"? He said "Because I'm funny and awesome" OK so where did you get your awesomeness from? "Definately from Dad"!


And I might mention that I am awesome too. Payton told me so in a card for Mother's Day. However, I was told I was an awesome mom because he was so awesome. So I guess I can conclude that I am awesome because Ryan is awesome (strictly by association) ...... since that is where Payton inherited it from.

Happy Father's Day Ryan ----- you are totally AWESOME!!!

P.S. Thanks for throwing in the awesome gene to my three awesome boys!



7 comments:

Michelle said...

I am better than awesome(a.k.a. payton) I am beawesome!!!!!! Janet:P

vicki said...

So funny! You are both awesome!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

wow.. the awesomeness just never ends! I love this picture of all your boys.. Ben looks adorable :)

Nancie said...

Sounds like you guys are really an Awesome family. I guess I am pretty awesome too-- afterall I am related to the awesome mom.

Jill said...

I am the awesome mother of the awesome babysitter :) And yes, we think you are all awesome.

kellibattraw said...

They crack me up- I can't wait to see you guys again! : )

Unknown said...

Awesome boys, Awesome Mama, Awesome Dad, awesome blog! Miss you all an awesome whole lot!! Where in the world did you find a tie for Ben??