Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Easter pics

Don't you love Easter? Don't you love seeing Easter pictures a month after the fact? Well stop complaining about my lack of bloggin saavy and just enjoy the pictures.
Since I do not have little girls and I can't buy fancy frilly Easter dresses my boys will always have a new Easter tie. Aren't they so handsome?
Seeing what's in the baskets
Coloring eggs the day before
So there you have it - random Easter pics. Someday I will start making regular postings. Some day.

3 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Good job Tam, I don't care how old the pictures are, I just love to see my family! : )

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

that some day is here, my friend! Soon you will become as obssessive as me & Kelli :) Love the pics- especially Ryan dying eggs :)

Janet said...

Ditto on Kelli's remarks. We just love to see what has been happening at the Nelson casa!!
LUV
MUM