Saturday, November 10, 2007

Old Mesilla

Last weekend we took a short road trip with the Valles family to Old Mesilla in Las CrucesOutside the old courthouse where Billy the Kid "supposably" was hung
It's amazing how much fun a water fountain can be to a four year old who was "SO thirsty"
I just love these pictures and yes I realize that this blog is a little "Jack heavy" as Ryan puts it, but I just couldn't resist how adorable this is.


Needless to say I'm sure you can imagine that he wasn't so dry after that drink.

3 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Wow-it's my lucky day! I keep coming back to get the latest on the Nelson family and I hit the jackpot! : )
Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

cutie patootie!

Shanna Davis said...

way cute! it was so good to hear from you today. thanks for calling me back. you're awesome!